This Keto Ranch BLT Lettuce Wrap, aka unwich, is a sturdy lettuce wrap at home just like you would grab at any sandwich shop. There’s nothing worse than a lettuce wrap that falls apart after one bite but I promise this one won’t if you roll it correctly.
With this quick tutorial you’ll see how to wrap the lettuce using parchment paper to create a tightly bound wrap. While I do love the ranch BLT version you can use whatever fillings you like and if you’re using a bunch of fillings just be sure to use a few extra lettuce leaves for coverage!
Allergy information for Ranch BLT Lettuce Wrap (Unwich)
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Nut free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs4.1 grams
Calories from carbs 7%, protein 20%, fat 73%
Total carbs7.5 gramsFiber3.4 gramsSugars2.2 gramsSaturated fat5.5 gramsSodium1,110 mg(48% RDA)Magnesium29 mg(7% RDA)Potassium474 mg(24% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
Lettuce Wrap (Unwich):
- 4-5 leaves leaf lettuce (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 2 slices cooked bacon (32 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 2-3 slices tomato (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 1/4 small avocado, sliced (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
Quick Ranch Dressing:
- 1 tbsp paleo mayonnaise (15 ml) - you can make your own mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- pinch sea salt and black pepper
- Mix the ranch ingredients together in a small bowl or jar. (You can make 4-8 servings the Ranch and keep sealed in the fridge for up to 5 days.)
- Place a piece of parchment or aluminum foil down. Place the lettuce on top in a single layer slightly overlapping. Drizzle with ranch.
- Top with bacon and tomato.
- Add the avocado.
- Roll the wrap like you would a sushi roll pulling the parchment up and out as you fold it over so you’re not tucking the paper into the wrap.
- Roll tightly tucking in the edges as you go.
- Once wrapped cut in half with a sharp knife. To eat, simply pull the parchment away like you would when eating a burrito. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to a day
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving)
|Green leaf lettuce, fresh|
|0.9 g||0.8 g||0.1 g||9 kcal|
|Bacon, crispy (bacon grease removed)|
|0 g||9.6 g||3.2 g||67 kcal|
|1.3 g||0.4 g||0.1 g||9 kcal|
|0.5 g||0.5 g||3.7 g||40 kcal|
|0.1 g||0.2 g||12.5 g||111 kcal|
|Lemon juice, fresh|
|0.3 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Parsley, dried (spices)|
|0.1 g||0.1 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Garlic powder, spices|
|0.5 g||0.1 g||0 g||3 kcal|
|Onion powder, spices|
|0.4 g||0.1 g||0 g||2 kcal|
|Salt, pink Himalayan rock salt|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Pepper, black, spices|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Total per serving|
|4.1 g||11.9 g||19.6 g||244 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!