I always have a batch of grated cauliflower (aka cauli-rice) in my fridge. Not only it's keto friendly but it's one of the most convenient foods to have on hand. And as you may know, food prep is key to success when following a healthy low-carb diet!
Inspired by my Quick & Easy Gremolata, this simple low-carb side dish is packed full of flavour. Best of all, it takes less than 10 minutes to cook and serve with any protein. Serve this fragrant cauliflower rice with slow cooked lamb, roasted salmon or crispy chicken thighs.
What's your favourite low-carb side? 😊
Serving size about 1 cup
Allergy information for Low-Carb Gremolata Cauli-Rice
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, about 1 cup)
Net carbs6.2 grams
Calories from carbs 22%, protein 13%, fat 65%
Total carbs10.1 gramsFiber4 gramsSugars3.6 gramsSaturated fat4.7 gramsSodium348 mg(15% RDA)Magnesium30 mg(7% RDA)Potassium573 mg(29% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into florets (720 g/ 1.6 lbs)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fine lemon zest, organic
- small bunch of fresh parsley, about 1/4 cup chopped (15 g/ 0.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp ghee, coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil (30 ml)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (15 ml)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, or to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!