If you're looking for a tasty and satisfying side dish your whole family will love, make this cheesy Parmesan cauliflower mash!
It only takes 15 to 20 minutes to make from scratch and will keep in the fridge for several days. You can serve this cauli-mash with any proteins including roast chicken, salmon, pork chops or steak — the options are endless!
Follow us 148.4k
Serving size about 200 g/ 7 oz
Allergy information for Cheesy Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, about 200 g/ 7 oz)
Net carbs5.7 grams
Calories from carbs 10%, protein 17%, fat 73%
Total carbs9.2 gramsFiber3.5 gramsSugars3.4 gramsSaturated fat11.7 gramsSodium806 mg(35% RDA)Magnesium34 mg(9% RDA)Potassium532 mg(27% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 5 servings)
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets (900 g/ 2 lbs)
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter (85 g/ 3 oz)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese or hard cheese of choice (90 g/ 3.2. oz)
- 1 tsp sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Optional: fresh herbs of choice
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!