This is a super simple keto dinner recipe made with pan-fried pork chops. I serve mine with cauli-mash and keto gravy, although any non starchy veggies and a simple olive oil dressing will work.
Pork is relatively high in fat so it's perfect for a keto diet. When cooking with pork, I'm very selective and only go for outdoor-reared pork. I've listed all the reasons for my choices in this post.
Outdoor-reared pork will cost you more but it's totally worth it. It's worth mentioning that not everything we eat has to be organic, pastured, etc. To find out more, have a look at this post: Keto Diet on a Budget & Meal Preparation Tips.
Serving size 1-2 pork chops + 1/4 cup/ 60 ml gravy
Allergy information for Easy Pork Chops with creamy Keto Gravy
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
- Recipe can be made dairy-free or coconut-free.
Nutritional values (per serving, 1-2 pork chops + 1/4 cup/ 60 ml gravy)
Net carbs2.6 grams
Calories from carbs 3%, protein 38%, fat 59%
Total carbs3.2 gramsFiber0.6 gramsSugars1 gramsSaturated fat7.4 gramsSodium613 mg(27% RDA)Magnesium64 mg(16% RDA)Potassium677 mg(34% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 4 medium or 8 small pork chops (600 g/ 1.3 lb, about 150 g/ 5.3 oz per serving)
- 1 tbsp ghee or lard (15 ml)
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Ultimate Keto Gravy (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- First you should prepare a batch of the Ultimate Keto Gravy.
- Pat dry the pork chops using a paper towel (depending on the size of the pork chops you'll be using 4 medium or 8 small pork chops). Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a large pan greased with ghee. Once the pan is hot, add the pork chops and cook over a medium-high heat. Cook until the sides begin to brown, for about 2 minutes. Then, turn on the other side and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat and cook for another 5-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the meat. If you're using an instant read thermometer, it should read 60-63 °C/ 140-145 °F.
- When done, transfer on a plate, cover with a foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes before serving. You can use splatter shield, it's great for catching spat oil.
- Serve each serving with 1/4 cup (60 ml) Ultimate Keto Gravy. These pork chops pair well with a side of Creamy Keto Mash. The pork chops can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days, or frozen fr up to 3 months.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, 1-2 pork chops + 1/4 cup/ 60 ml gravy)
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!