These pickled radishes are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. Put them on the side of just about any meal to bring a touch of pretty crunch to the dish. Radish is low in carbs, packed with flavor and oh so refreshing!
And seriously, put the jar in the middle of the table because how perfectly pretty are these? Enjoy!
Serving size 2 tbsp/ 25 g/0.9 oz
Allergy information for Low-Carb Pickled Radishes
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 tbsp/ 25 g/0.9 oz)
Net carbs1 grams
Calories from carbs 58%, protein 17%, fat 25%
Total carbs1.4 gramsFiber0.5 gramsSugars0.9 gramsSaturated fat0 gramsSodium240 mg(10% RDA)Magnesium6 mg(1% RDA)Potassium87 mg(4% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1-quart/L jar)
- 500 grams fresh radishes, sliced (1.1 lb)
- 3/4 cup white vinegar (180 ml/ 6 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 3/4 cup granulated Swerve or Erythritol (150 g/ 5.3 oz) - sweetener can be used to taste
- 2 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 bay leaves
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!