These pickled radishes are the perfect combination of sweet and tangy. Put them on the side of just about any meal to bring a touch of pretty crunch to the dish.
And seriously, put the jar in the middle of the table because how perfectly pretty are these? Enjoy!
Serving size 2 tbsp/ 25 g/0.9 oz
Allergy information for Low-Carb Pickled Radishes
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 tbsp/ 25 g/0.9 oz)
Net carbs1 grams
Calories from carbs 58%, protein 17%, fat 25%
Total carbs1.4 gramsFiber0.5 gramsSugars0.9 gramsSaturated fat0 gramsSodium240 mg(10% RDA)Magnesium6 mg(1% RDA)Potassium87 mg(4% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1-quart/L jar)
- 500 grams fresh radishes, sliced (1.1 lb)
- 3/4 cup white vinegar (180 ml/ 6 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup water (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 3/4 cup granulated Swerve or Erythritol (150 g/ 5.3 oz) - sweetener can be used to taste
- 2 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 bay leaves
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!