This light and airy keto dessert is spooky and pretty at the same time. The beautiful black-green marble effect is achieved by combining black chocolate cheesecake with green mint swirls. Similar to this Fluffy Keto Strawberry Cream, this low-carb dessert is no bake and there's no crust.
If you're not a fan of mint, simply skip the peppermint extract to get a basic vanilla flavoured green cheesecake swirl. You could use other flavours such as orange or almond extract.
Depending on the green food colouring you'll be using, you'll need anything from a few drops up to a tablespoon. I used natural green spirulina colouring which is not as vibrant so used about 2 teaspoons. Instead of food colouring you could use spirulina powder or even some matcha powder.
Just like in these Halloween Cheesecake Keto Brownies, I used black cocoa powder which is brilliant for making spooky treats. If you can't find black cocoa powder, swap with up to 4 tablespoons of Dutch process cocoa powder instead.
Serving size about 130 g/ 4.5 oz
Allergy information for Keto Chocolate & Mint Cheesecake Fluff
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, about 130 g/ 4.5 oz)
Net carbs3.9 grams
Calories from carbs 5%, protein 6%, fat 89%
Total carbs5.3 gramsFiber1.4 gramsSugars3.2 gramsSaturated fat19.9 gramsSodium118 mg(5% RDA)Magnesium25 mg(6% RDA)Potassium153 mg(8% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 8 servings)
- In a small cup or bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup (60 ml) cold water and let stand for a couple minutes to soften.
- To a medium saucepan add the almond milk (or water) and sweetener. Heat up over a medium heat and let the sweetener fully dissolve.
- Once hot, add the softened gelatin powder and stir until fully dissolved. Take off the heat and set aside to cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the whipping cream, cream cheese and vanilla to a mixing bowl and use an electric mixer or a stand mixer to whip until fluffy.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture between two bowl (try to use equal amounts in both).
- To the first bowl add the cocoa powder.
- To the second bowl add the green food coloring and peppermint extract. Depending on the type of food colouring and the desired effect, you will need anything between a few drops up to a tablespoon.
- Use an electric mixer and beat the chocolate mixture until well combined, and then slowly drizzle half of the cooled sweet gelatin liquid while beating.
- Repeat for the mint cheesecake mixture. Once you drizzle in the gelatin liquid, the cheesecake mixture will become runny.
- Pour the chocolate cheesecake mixture into a container or a pie dish, followed by the mint mixture. Use the other side of a spatula to create swirls.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or until fully set.
- To serve, spoon into a bowl and enjoy! To store, refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, about 130 g/ 4.5 oz)
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Gelatin powder, thickening agent, unsweetened|
|0 g||1.2 g||0 g||5 kcal|
|Almond milk natural (unsweetened)|
|0.1 g||0.1 g||0.2 g||2 kcal|
|Erythritol (natural low-carb sweetener)|
|0.6 g||0 g||0 g||3 kcal|
|Cream, heavy whipping, pouring, full-fat (30-40% fat)|
|1.6 g||1.1 g||22.8 g||220 kcal|
|Cream cheese, soft (full-fat)|
|0.9 g||2 g||7.9 g||70 kcal|
|Vanilla extract, sugar-free, alcohol-based|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||4 kcal|
|Cocoa powder, black, unsweetened|
|0.7 g||0.7 g||0.5 g||8 kcal|
|Green Food Coloring|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||0 kcal|
|Natural extract, sugar-free (maple, peppermint, almond, orange, lemon, coconut, cherry, etc.)|
|0 g||0 g||0 g||1 kcal|
|Total per serving, about 130 g/ 4.5 oz|
|3.9 g||5 g||31.4 g||311 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!