These sushi rolls are perfect for busy days and lunchboxes. You'll only need 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make them from scratch!
You won't need any rice or even cauliflower rice because we are keeping these super simple. One serving will be enough for a light lunch/snack, and double or triple the amount will be best for a full meal.
You can serve these as they are or with some Sugar-Free Pickled Ginger, tamari sauce (or coconut aminos) and wasabi paste.
Follow us 148.4k
Serving size 4 mini hand rolls
Allergy information for Keto Smoked Salmon & Avocado Sushi Rolls
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Pork free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, 4 mini hand rolls)
Net carbs2.5 grams
Calories from carbs 5%, protein 40%, fat 55%
Total carbs6.7 gramsFiber4.2 gramsSugars1.9 gramsSaturated fat2 gramsSodium677 mg(29% RDA)Magnesium40 mg(10% RDA)Potassium526 mg(26% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 1 sheet nori seaweed
- 100 g smoked salmon (3.5 oz)
- 1/4 medium avocado, sliced (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
- 4 to 5 cucumber sticks, peeled (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 4 slices red bell pepper (25 g/ 0.9 oz)
- Optional to serve: pickled ginger, wasabi and extra coconut aminos
- Cut the nori in half. Slice the smoked salmon, avocado, cucumber and bell pepper into long matchsticks.
- Place the smoked salmon on the matte side of the nori and add the avocado, cucumber and bell pepper.
- Roll up tightly. You can do this with or without a bamboo mat which is typically best to use if you're making large rolls such as these Keto Spicy Salmon Sushi Rolls. Cut each roll in half to get a total of 4 mini rolls.
- Serve with some coconut aminos (or tamari sauce), pickled ginger (you can make your own) and/or wasabi.
- These are best eaten fresh but can be stored in the fridge for up to a day.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving, 4 mini hand rolls)
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!