This no-cook keto lunch box idea is an easy and packable lunch that’s anything but boring. Feel free to swap out the types of berries, raw or roasted nuts, and cheese to fit your tastes! If you need to reduce the carb count, skip the blackberries and swap the hazelnuts for macadamias or pecans.
Allergy information for Keto No-Cook Bento Lunchbox
✔ Gluten free
✔ Egg free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs9.5 grams
Calories from carbs 7%, protein 27%, fat 66%
Total carbs16.3 gramsFiber6.8 gramsSugars7.8 gramsSaturated fat13.7 gramsSodium1,363 mg(59% RDA)Magnesium100 mg(25% RDA)Potassium851 mg(43% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
- 3 slices deli turkey with no added sugar (85 g/ 3 oz)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 tsp ranch seasoning (you can make your own, recipe below)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 1/2 small cucumber, sliced (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- 1/4 cup blackberries (35 g/ 1.3 oz)
- 1/4 cup colby jack cheese or cheddar, cubed (28 g/ 1 oz)
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts (28 g/ 1 oz)
DIY Ranch Seasoning:
To make your own ranch seasoning, simply mix 3 tbsp dried parsley, 2 tbsp dried chives, 2 tbsp garlic powder, 2 tbsp onion powder, 1 tbsp dried dill, 1 tbsp fine sea salt, 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper and 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper. Store it an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese and ranch seasoning. Smear the cream cheese onto the turkey, fill with the slices of cucumber and bell pepper, roll-up and cut in half.
- Place the turkey roll-ups in the lunch box with the remaining components.
- Serve immediately, pack in your lunchbox or store in the fridge for up to a day.
Ingredient nutritional breakdown (per serving)
|Turkey deli ham, no sugar added|
|0 g||21.3 g||4.8 g||128 kcal|
|Cream cheese, soft (full-fat)|
|1 g||2.1 g||8.4 g||74 kcal|
|Ranch seasoning, no sugar added|
|0.8 g||0.2 g||0 g||5 kcal|
|Peppers, red bell, fresh|
|2.4 g||0.6 g||0.2 g||19 kcal|
|1.2 g||0.5 g||0.1 g||10 kcal|
|1.6 g||0.5 g||0.2 g||15 kcal|
|0.7 g||6.7 g||9.1 g||112 kcal|
|Hazelnuts, nuts, unblanched|
|2 g||4.2 g||17.2 g||178 kcal|
|Total per serving|
|9.5 g||36.1 g||40 g||539 kcal|
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!