Craving a guilt-free and delicious frozen treat? Look no further than our high-satiety Blender Raspberry Protein Ice Cream!
Made with just 6 simple ingredients, this luscious dessert boasts the perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess, all while keeping it low-carb. So smooth, creamy and no ice cream maker needed. And it's not just low in carbs but also low in calories and high in protein!
With frozen raspberries as the star ingredient, this delightful ice cream delivers a burst of berry goodness with every spoonful. It's a breeze to prepare, requiring only a blender or food processor to whip up the magic.
Whip up a batch of Blender Raspberry Protein Ice Cream today and top it off with a few fresh or frozen raspberries for an extra burst of fruity bliss.
So, grab your blender and prepare this delicious soft-serve ice cream. Get ready to treat yourself to a frozen treat that's both nourishing and incredibly satisfying!
This blender ice cream is incredibly versatile – you can use either full-fat yogurt or coconut yogurt for a dairy-free option.
We are using raspberries but you could use any berries including strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or even blackcurrants. This Blender Blackberry Ice Cream and Strawberry & Crème Fraîche Blender Ice-Cream are just some of the many variations you can try. Blackcurrants with strawberries is another great combination that works well in smoothies and will be just as delicious in ice cream.
To achieve that irresistible creaminess and boost its protein content, we've added either collagen powder, whey protein powder or egg white protein powder. Choose the option that suits your dietary preferences, and you'll still end up with a velvety texture that will keep you coming back for more.
To sweeten this dessert without the guilt, we rely on Allulose syrup or powdered Allulose, a natural and sugar-free alternative. Don't want to use any sweeteners!? No problem, simply skip it altogether.
The subtle hint of sugar-free vanilla extract enhances the overall flavor, making this ice cream an absolute crowd-pleaser for all ages. Instead of vanilla you can even use finely grated lemon zest
As a bonus, you can customize the texture to your liking. If you prefer a slightly thicker consistency, pop it in the freezer for an hour or two after blending. The result? An ice cream that scoops perfectly and melts in your mouth, offering the ultimate frozen treat experience.
The best part? You can store it in the freezer for up to three months, allowing you to enjoy this scrumptious treat whenever the craving hits.
Serving size about 3/4 cup/ 200 g/ 7.1 oz
Nutritional values (per serving, about 3/4 cup/ 200 g/ 7.1 oz)
|of which Saturated
|mg (6% RDA)
|mg (12% EMR)
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (13%), protein (30%), fat (57%)
Ingredients (makes 5 servings)
- You'll need just 6 ingredients: frozen raspberries, full-fat yogurt (or coconut yogurt), heavy whipping cream (or coconut ream), collagen powder (or whey protein powder), Allulose and vanilla extract. If you have fresh raspberries, place them in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Place the frozen raspberries in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles raspberry ice/snow.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- It will be quite soft, almost the consistency of a frostino so if you prefer it thicker, transfer to a container and freeze for an hour or two.
- Serve and optionally top with a few fresh or frozen raspberries. Store in the freezer in a sealed container (or single-serve jars) for up to 3 months. Allow to sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.
Follow us 148.4k
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!