Follow us 148.4k
This spicy Mexican-style dish is keto-friendly, quick and you will only need to use a few common ingredients. It's perfect for batch cooking too.
We are keeping it keto so there is no rice or other grains used in this recipe. All you need is a bowl of Cauli-rice. I used Spanish cured chorizo but you can use raw Mexican chorizo, or even Italian pepperoni if you prefer that. Chorizo adds a delicious flavour boost, so you won't need any additional spices.
Allergy information for Keto Mexican Rice with Chorizo
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs6.4 grams
Calories from carbs 7%, protein 19%, fat 74%
Total carbs10.1 gramsFiber3.7 gramsSugars3.7 gramsSaturated fat13.2 gramsSodium828 mg(36% RDA)Magnesium39 mg(10% RDA)Potassium763 mg(38% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 1/2 medium cauliflower (600 g/ 1.3 lb)
- 2 Spanish chorizo sausages or Mexican chorizo (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 6 jalapeño peppers, slices (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- 4 tbsp freshly chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2 tbsp ghee or virgin coconut oil (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!