This Keto Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup makes a great weeknight dinner! With only a few minutes of prep time you can have this on the table in around 30 minutes! While the soup is delicious on its own, the star of the show is definitely the toppings! You just can’t go wrong with sour cream, avocado, and jalapeño!
Nutritional values (per serving, 1 ¾ cups/ 420 ml)
|of which Saturated||3||grams|
|Magnesium||66||mg (17% RDA)|
|Potassium||1,102||mg (55% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (14%), protein (48%), fat (38%)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- diced avocado
- sliced jalapeno pepper
- sour cream
- minced cilantro
- Drizzle the olive oil into the Instant Pot and set to Sauté. Add in the onion, garlic, bell pepper, and jalapeño pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes until soft.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, vinegar, chipotle chili, and spices. Pour into the pot.
- Add in the broth and chicken and give it a stir. Put the lid on and reset to Manual high pressure for 20 minutes. At the end of 20 minutes, release the vent valve.
- Remove the chicken and shred, add it back to the pot and give it a stir.
- To serve, top with desired toppings.
- Enjoy hot or let it cool down and store covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!