These easy keto popsicles are perfect for summer and completely guilt-free! Refreshing and light, virtually zero-carb and zero calorie so you can easily have a few on a hot day!
We're using earl grey tea bags (or you can use an equivalent amount of loose tea), lemon and keto approved sweetener with a few leaves of fresh mint. Instead of earl grey you can use any black tea including decaf. Green tea or herbal tea can be used as well. Enjoy!
- Tea: You can use tea bags or loose tea. Black tea, earl grey, herbal tea or even fruit tea are all good option. If using fruit tea, make sure it's unsweetened.
- Sweeteners: You can either use Allulose or any powdered low-carb sweetener like Erythritol or Swerve. If you prefer more sweetness, add a tablespoon or two, or use less if you don't like your popsicles too sweet.
- Citrus: We are using lemon juice but you can use other options such as limes or bergamots.
- Herbs: Mint works best with ice teas although you can try other options such as lemon verbena or thyme.
Follow us 148.4k
Serving size popsicle
Allergy information for Sugar-Free Lemon Ice Tea Popsicles
✔ Gluten free
✔ Dairy free
✔ Egg free
✔ Nut free
✔ Nightshade free
✔ Pork free
✔ Avocado free
✔ Coconut free
✔ Fish free
✔ Shellfish free
✔ Beef free
Nutritional values (per serving, popsicle)
Net carbs0.6 grams
Calories from carbs 92%, protein 3%, fat 5%
Total carbs0.7 gramsFiber0 gramsSugars0.2 gramsSaturated fat0 gramsSodium0 mg(0% RDA)Magnesium0 mg(0% RDA)Potassium6 mg(0% EMR)
Ingredients (makes 8 popsicles)
- 2 earl grey tea bags or black tea of choice
- 2 cups boiling water (480 ml/ 16 fl oz)
- 4 tbsp granulated Allulose or Erythritol (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/2 whole organic lemon, sliced and few mint leaves
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this recipe!