1. KetoDiet Challenge
Whether you want to drop those holiday pounds or simply want to feel and look great, don't forget to join the KetoDiet Challenge! You can learn more and join us for free here when there is a new challenge sign up - a giveaway is always included!
2. KetoDiet Guide
If you want to learn about the ketogenic diet in a nutshell, check out my Keto Diet Guide and Ketogenic Diet FAQs. Note: A detailed guide to the ketogenic diet can be found in the KetoDiet App and our premium diet plans (see below).
3. Ketogenic Food Pyramid
You can grab my keto food pyramid that will help you stick with your diet and make the right food choices. Just like my recipes, this pyramid is primal-friendly and if you skip the dairy section, it's also suitable for a paleo diet.
4. Free Ketogenic Diet Plans
You can download my free ketogenic diet plans. They all include a quick guide to the ketogenic diet, detailed ketogenic diet plans and all the recipes included. There are currently three (keto & paleo, keto & primal and keto & vegetarian) and I've been working on more!
5. Keto Calculator
Following a ketogenic diet doesn't guarantee weight loss. It helps to keep an eye on your fat intake and use a good macronutrient calculator. The closer you get to your target weight, the more important that becomes. Additionally, you need to ensure that you're eating sufficient amount of protein to stay satiated and prevent muscle loss.
Our keto calculator will give you recommendations depending on your goal (weight maintenance, weight loss or weight gain). The calculations we used are based on widely accepted research and recommendations made by Dr. Volek and Dr. Phinney. We put a lot of effort to ensure that unlike some other calculators, you get sensible results that will help you with your diet.
6. KetoDiet Books
I have authored 6 keto cookbooks to help you kick-start your keto diet:
- The KetoDiet Cookbook
- Fat Bombs Book
- Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less
- Keto Slow Cooker & One Pot Meals
- Beginner's KetoDiet Cookbook
- All Day Keto Cookbook
All are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Book Depository and other book stores.
7. KetoDiet App
KetoDiet App is the ultimate diet tracking app specifically designed for low-carb diets. KetoDiet is available on iOS (iPad and iPhone) and Android. Since its launching in 2012, we have continuously been working on adding more features driven by your feedback. You can read about all the free updates and features we added here.
- Hundreds of KetoDiet meals (more added in frequent updates)
- Guide - a complete guide to the ketogenic diet
- Shopping basket to help you manage your groceries
- The KetoDiet Blog integrated in the KetoDiet App with hundreds of low-carb recipes, expert articles, guides and diet plans!
- Meal planner and progress monitoring
- Extensive food and restaurant database
- Advanced tracking: water intake, ketones, blood glucose, cholesterol, energy, mood and more!
8. KetoDiet Basic App
KetoDiet Basic is available on iOS (iPad and iPhone) and Android
KetoDiet Basic includes:
- Hundreds of KetoDiet meals (and more added in frequent updates)
- The KetoDiet Guide
- Shopping basket
- The KetoDiet Integrated Blog with over 300 recipes, guides, diet plans and more!
9. Our Premium Diet Plans
Accelerate your weight loss with our premium keto diet plans!
Whether you are new to the keto diet or want a fresh start after the holiday season, our new diet plan may be just what you are looking for. Our KetoDiet Plan takes the guesswork out of healthy low-carb eating!
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!
Let us know what you think, rate this post!