Hi Friends, are you ready for the next KetoDiet Challenge?
It starts on Monday, 13th February and you can sign up for free from today!
Why Join the KetoDiet Challenge?
- Completely FREE to join with no monthly payments!
- Online tracking tool to help you monitor your progress during the challenge
- Quick access to FREE tools (guides & tips, three diet plans, keto calculator, and more)
- My 450+ low-carb, keto, paleo & primal recipes will help you stay on track
- Members-only community to offer advice, support and motivation
- $2,000 Giveaway when the challenge ends in April
- Anyone can join no matter where they live or what their goal is. The KetoDiet Challenges are not just about losing weight. Five winners will be chosen based on overall accomplishment and their commitment to healthy eating, not based on the number of pounds lost.
If you are new to KetoDiet Challenges, please, make sure you click on "Create a free account" when signing up. If you already have a KetoDiet Challenge account, simply sign in.
I Joined the 60-Day #KetoDietChallenge!
What's New in This Challenge?
New Keto & Primal Diet Plan
You can now get my new 4-week keto & primal diet plan that is optimised for accelerated fat loss and is ideal for women. And it's 50% off for all KetoDiet Challenge participants! Paleo (dairy-free) keto diet plan coming soon.
New iOS Universal App
After months and months of hard work, we released the universal iOS KetoDiet App. You can now track your progress using any iOS device (iPhone and iPad) and you data will be synced between them! (Click here if you want to learn more about this update) Android is our next milestone and will be out in mid 2017.
Future Plans for the KetoDiet Challenge
We will keep adding more features. Below is the list of some of what we will work on in 2017:
- Integration with the KetoDiet App. We plan to enable participants of KetoDiet Challenges to sync their progress with our App.
- Universal Android App with tracking and monitoring (expected in mid 2017)
- For more plans, check out our FAQ post
Awesome Giveaway Prizes Worth over $2,000
As always, there will be a giveaway at the end of the challenge in February. Below are some of the amazing prizes worth over $2,000 for our five winners. A big thank you to all our sponsors who contribute to this challenge!
- 1 x KitchenAid Mixer. Whether you use this mixer to make keto bread or low-carb treats, it's a fantastic tool for every passionate low-carb baker. And there are so many to choose from - it comes in over 40 beautiful colours!
- 1 x Instant Pot 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker. This is one of the best buys I've made. It's a slow cooker and a pressure cooker in one. I use my instant pot to make soups, stews, bone broth, and even keto desserts!
- 3 x Taking Out The Carbage (AKA The Big Book of Bacon) by Dj Foodie (1x hardcover + 2x eBook). An amazing collection of over 200 low-carb & primal recipes that are delicious, comforting and easy to prepare.
- 1 x The Low Carb Dietitian's Guide to Health and Beauty by Franziska Spritzler. This book explains the science behind low-carb eating and how this diet approach can help improve health conditions such as diabetes. The book also includes 40 delicious, easy to make, low-carb recipes and three sample diet plans to help you lose weight.
- 1 x The Ketogenic Kitchen by Domini Kemp and Patricia Daly that includes over 200 recipes. Both Patricia and Domini have successfully battled their way through cancer and share their personal experience and practical tips on how a low-carb approach can help nourish your body for optimal health.
- 1 x Sukrin baking pack: Almond flour, Sesame flour, Coconut flour, Sugar-free Chocolate Bars (Milk and Almond & Seas Salt). Healthy low-carb baking flour alternatives perfect for your ketogenic baking.
- 1 x Primal Kitchen Condiments: Paleo Ranch Dressing + Chipotle Mayo + Extra Virgin Avocado Oil. Delicious condiments that are both paleo and keto friendly.
- 1 x Fat Coffee, 32-pack. A great way to add healthy fats and boost your energy levels on a ketogenic diet.
- 2 x NuNaturals pack: Vanilla Alcohol-free NuStevia Liquid, Collagen (or Gelicious Unflavored Gelatin), New Cocoa Powder, 50-pack NuStevia No-Carbs Stevia Packets + free bonus item). I love NuNaturals flavoured stevia drops and stevia-based sweeteners that won't make your desserts taste bitter. Plus you can buy NuNaturals online and get 15% off with the promo code "BLG0617" (until JUNE 30, 2017).
- 1 x NuZest, 1 x protein powder container (flavour of choice) + 1 shaker. Delicious whole-foods protein powder that is dairy-free and egg-free. If you are physically active or follow a vegetarian keto diet, you will love NuZest.
- 1 x Swerve sweet pack: Granulated Swerve, Confectioners Swerve, T-Shirt, tote bag and 2 Swerve coupons. One of the best low-carb sweeteners that is as sweet as sugar and perfect for your ketogenic baking.
- 3 x Coffee Blocks, pack of 24 Coffee Blocks + an insulated canteen. Everything you need to make a delicious cup of keto coffee. Coffee Blocks are made of grass-fed ghee, virgin coconut oil, vanilla extract, organic egg yolks and mycotoxin-free coffee.
If any of the listed prizes listed above are not available in your country, there will be a suitable alternative of same value (Amazon gift card, etc).