Disclaimer: Fat Coffee has been provided to me for the purpose of this review by Ninja Goat as a free sample. This has not influenced my review and the opinions expressed in this post are my own. Fat Coffee is one of the sponsors in our KetoDiet Challenges
With the growing popularity of BPC and similar fat-loaded recipes, I was excited to try a new product - Fat Coffee! Adding fat to coffee is not a new practise. Butter tea, for example, is traditionally consumed in Tibet. Apart from yak butter, they also add pink Himalayan salt. Contrary to what many people believe, adding fat to coffee or tea won't make it greasy. Just use a shaker or a blender and it will be creamy and delicious.
Follow us 51.7k
The product I'm reviewing is a blend of high-quality fats that you can add to your tea or coffee. You can choose from:
- 14 packets ($35 - that's $2.50 per packet)
- 32 packets ($75 - that's $2.30 per packet )
- 3 packets - just a taste ($7).
Shipping is free in the US.
To get 10% off a on order over $10, use code: KETODIETAPP at the check out
What I like about Fat Coffee
- clean, organic ingredients (see below)
- easy storage and no need for refrigeration
- great for travelling
- no need to use a blender - just take your shaker with you
- it's sating enough to be a meal so you can have it for breakfast
- 4 delicious flavours (vanilla, mocha, pumpkin spice and a milk-free option). My personal favourite is Mocha!
Ingredients (Original vanilla blend): organic ghee, organic virgin coconut oil, MCT oil, whole powdered goat's milk, organic cocoa butter, organic ground vanilla bean powder.
Ingredients (Mocha blend): organic ghee, organic virgin coconut oil, MCT oil, whole powdered goat's milk, organic cocoa powder, organic cocoa butter. This one is my favourite!
Nutritional values (per serving, Original blend)
|of which Saturated||21||grams|
|Magnesium and potassium||trace|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (0%), protein (1%), fat (99%)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
To get 10% off a on order over $10 of Fat Coffee packets, use code: KETODIETAPP at the check out
- Prepare the coffee or tea - my favourite combination is Pu-erh black tea with Mocha flavour.
- Add one packet of Fat Coffee and blend until frothy. Instead of a blender, you can use a shaker and shake for 30-40 seconds.
Add a pinch of cinnamon and stevia if needed. Enjoy!
Do you like this recipe? Share it with your friends!