There is a major update of the KetoDiet Basic App pending approval on the AppStore!
We will also run a beta-testing program for the fully featured universal KetoDiet app to collect user feedback. If you'd like to join hundreds of others, please, let us know by sending an email. It will soon be available for testing! Keep in mind that software development is complicated and sometimes unpredictable. It always takes time, especially when developing a complex application such as KetoDiet - please, stay tuned!
Follow us 47.3k
Here is what's new in the upcoming update of KetoDiet Basic...
Note: the new version is awaiting approval and is not on the AppStore yet. It should be available on the AppStore in 7-10 days.
KetoDiet Basic is Now Universal
What this means is that you can now open and use KetoDiet Basic on the iPad, not just iPhone! To find out the difference between KetoDiet Basic and KetoDiet, have a look at this post, point 2.
Brand New UI
We have created a beautiful brand new user interface that is intuitive and easier to navigate. We've spend a lot of time thinking how to make our App even better and I think you will love it! This work extends beyond KetoDiet Basic and we'll apply the same approach to the fully-featured KetoDiet app!
- Improved readability and navigation (cleaner fonts, better spacing and full support for all different screen sizes)
- Toggle step photos. You can now show/ hide step-by-step images in every recipe.
- Improved printing in the Meals tab and sharing & printing in the integrated Blog and Basket tabs.
- Basic and detailed nutrition facts are displayed for each recipe.
- Improved search in the KetoDiet Guide tab. You can now quickly switch between chapters.
- Items in the Basket can now be grouped by: Ingredients, Food Groups, Meals or Time. This will help when you go shopping!
- "Favourites" have been added to the integrated Blog tab so you can save your favourite meals out of over 270 FREE recipes (and counting!).
- Improved filtering in the integrated Blog tab with the addition of viewing unread posts and more complex categories (recipes, diet plans, articles, challenges, etc.)
"Current" vs "New" KetoDiet Basic App
Below is a list of visual comparison between the current KetoDiet Basic App and the upcoming update. All screenshots were taken on an iPhone 6 Plus device with the old version on the left and the new version on the right.
Full iPad Support
Here is what the upcoming KetoDiet Basic app looks on an iPad device...
So How About KetoDiet iOS App?
As you may know, we're working on a major update for the KetoDiet App. We plan to enter beta-testing soon! Here is a glimpse at the advanced features KetoDiet is going to have compared to KetoDiet Basic...
How About KetoDiet Android App?
For those who have been waiting for the Android version of KetoDiet, we are still working on it and it's going great! We have almost completed the basic functionality and will soon move to more complex features. It's still early days and I will keep you updated once we have a better understanding of timelines. Let's just say that the Android App will be done in early 2016 :-)
What you see on the photo is the current state of the Meals tab!
Releasing the KetoDiet Basic App is the first phase of our big project:
- make both KetoDiet and KetoDiet Basic universal Apps with support for all iOS devices (iPads and iPhones).
- bring KetoDiet to Android
- provide access to all advanced features for KetoDiet Basic users through in-apps. Not everyone wants to use the advanced features in KetoDiet but we want to make it easy for those who change their minds.
When the KetoDiet universal App is live, we will start adding even more features driven by your feedback. You can learn about some of the popular requests at the end of this post: KetoDiet App FAQ. Have any suggestions or feedback? Please, leave a comment!
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!