As many of you know, I'll be announcing the winners of the 90-Day Keto Weight Loss Challenge in the next couple of days. Before I do that, I'd like to give you some info on the next update of the KetoDiet App which is currently awaiting approval at the AppStore! Here is what you will see in the upcoming update.
New recipes have been added, bringing the total number to 240. As always, you'll be getting even more free recipes via our integrated blog. To see all new recipes, simply type "new" in the search box when you update to the new version - you'll find: Chocolate Keto Oatmeal and Cheesy Jalapeno Fat Bombs.
Minor adjustments and fixes: Recipe adjustments and new minor improvements (e.g. adding ⅛ to ingredient amounts for your custom meals), search improvements and several other enhancements.
I've also been working on my second cookbook for the last few months and it's been quite challenging to keep up with everything on my blog and working on the app at the same time. We'll soon add even more recipes and features so stay tuned!
You can preorder my first cookbook on Amazon and other stores. It's my first printed cookbook but will also be available in electronic form :-)
KetoDiet App for Android
For those who have been waiting for the Android version of KetoDiet, I've got some amazing news!
With the so needed help of a new team member, we have been working on bringing the App to Android devices. It's still early days and I will keep you updated once we have a better understanding of timelines.
What you see on the photo is just a prototype of the Meals tab.
Universal iOS App
Most of you know that we have been working on a universal iOS App. Our users have now been using either KetoDiet App for the iPad or KetoDiet Basic for the iPhone. You can read more about our apps, FAQs and plans here - see "2. Why is KetoDiet not the same on the iPad and iPhone? Why have two different apps?".
Here is what will happen with the universal iOS App:
- We will convert the current KetoDiet iPad app to a universal app that will work on the iPad and the iPhone.
- We will offer an option to those who have the KetoDiet Basic iPhone app to upgrade to the fully-featured universal app. Although we can't merge the two existing apps (that is technically not possible), we will offer feature parity for users that upgrade their Basic version.
- We will add a multi-user feature so that multiple people can share the app on a single device. Adding this feature has been challenging from technical point of view because iPad is fundamentally a single-user device.
- Complete UI redesign. We have been working on a brand new user interface that will make tracking, planning, etc even easier. I'll share some screenshots soon!
- We will be adding new features in frequent updates. When the universal app is live, we will start adding even more features driven by your feedback. You can learn about some of the popular requests at the end of this post: KetoDiet App FAQ. Have any suggestions or feedback? Please, leave a comment!
- We will also run a beta-testing program for the new universal KetoDiet app to collect user feedback. If you'd like to join, please, let us know. It will be a couple of months before we start beta-testing so keep that in mind.
Please, keep in mind that beta testing for the iOS universal app will be available in about 2 months while the Android version is about 6 months away.
The photo below represents one of our brainstorming meetings :-)
Do you like this post? Share it with your friends!