As you may know, tomorrow is the final day on the 90-Day KetoDiet Challenge! Those of you who took part will then have 7 days to update their progress (Progress tab) and submit their final stats (Giveaway tab).
Since many of you requested a challenge before January, we're launching a quick KetoDiet Challenge that will start on Tuesday, 1st November! Are you ready for it? :-)
Why Join the Challenge?
- Completely FREE subscription with NO monthly payments!
- Online tracking tool to help you monitor your progress.
- Quick access to FREE tools (guides & tips, three diet plans, keto calculator, and more).
- My 400+ low-carb, keto, paleo & primal recipes will help you stay on track.
- Members-only Facebook community for support and motivation.
- Giveaway in December with prizes worth over $1,000.
- Anyone can join no matter where they live. Alternative prizes will be given in case the listed prizes are not available in all locations.
- Anyone can join no matter what their goal is. The KetoDiet Challenges are not just about losing weight. Everyone will get a chance to win and the focus is on healthy eating and overall progress - not just on weight loss. Five winners will be chosen based on overall accomplishment and their commitment to healthy eating, not based on the number of pounds lost.
Please, make sure you click on "Create a free account" when signing up. If you already have a KetoDiet Challenge account, simply sign in.
I Joined the 30-Day #KetoDietChallenge!
Awesome Giveaway Prizes Worth over $1,000
As always, there will be a giveaway at the end of the challenge in December. Below are some of the amazing prizes worth over $1,000 for our three winners. A big thank you to all our sponsors who contributed to this challenge!
- 1 x Ecooe 27 oz Glass Water Bottle. It's travel-friendly and includes a filter allowing you to add any herbs, lemon slices or berries and make naturally flavored water. A beautifully designed product made from quality materials to help you stay hydrated.
- 1 x Ecooe 44 oz Glass Water Pitcher with built-in filter lid. Both Ecooe's jar and pitcher are made of 3 mm-thick borosilicate glass that endures temperatures from -30 C to +150 C.
- 3 x Taking Out The Carbage (AKA The Big Book of Bacon) by Dj Foodie (1x hardcover + 2x eBook). An amazing collection of over 200 low-carb & primal recipes that are delicious, comforting and easy to prepare.
- 1 x The Low Carb Dietitian's Guide to Health and Beauty by Franziska Spritzler. This book explains the science behind low-carb eating and how this diet approach can help improve health conditions such as diabetes. The book also includes 40 delicious, easy to make, low-carb recipes and three sample diet plans to help you lose weight.
- 1 x The Ketogenic Kitchen by Domini Kemp and Patricia Daly that includes over 200 recipes. Both Patricia and Domini have successfully battled their way through cancer and share their personal experience and practical tips on how a low-carb approach can help nourish your body for optimal health.
- 3 x NuNaturals pack: Vanilla Alcohol-free NuStevia Liquid, Collagen (or Gelicious Unflavored Gelatin), New Cocoa Powder, 50-pack NuStevia No-Carbs Stevia Packets + free bonus item). I love NuNaturals flavoured stevia drops and stevia-based sweeteners that won't make your desserts taste bitter.
- 1 x Sukrin baking pack: Almond flour, Sesame flour, Coconut flour, Sugar-free Chocolate Bars (Milk and Almond & Seas Salt). Healthy low-carb baking flour alternatives perfect for your ketogenic baking.
- 1 x Primal Kitchen Condiments: Paleo Ranch Dressing + Chipotle Mayo + Extra Virgin Avocado Oil. Delicious condiments that are both paleo and keto friendly!
- 1 x Fat Coffee, 32-pack. A great way to add healthy fats and boost your energy levels on a ketogenic diet!
- 1 x Swerve sweet pack: Granulated Swerve, Confectioners Swerve, T-Shirt, tote bag and 2 Swerve coupons. One of the best low-carb sweeteners that is as sweet as sugar and perfect for your ketogenic baking.
Bonus Prizes & Alternative Prizes