Disclaimer: Nuzest products have been provided to me for the purpose of this review by Nuzest as free samples. This has not influenced my review and the opinions expressed in this post are my own. Nuzest is one of the sponsors in our KetoDiet Challenges contributing to three winners.
If you tried to find quality protein powder, you know it's not an easy task. There are loads of processed products with artificial sweeteners, additives and other ingredients to be avoided. And it gets worse. Most whey protein on the US market is made from milk from cows that have been supplemented with growth hormones. In fact, due to their negative health effects, they are banned in the European Union, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Japan.
Luckily, there are genuine and quality products like Nuzest made with natural ingredients and no additives.
Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Powder
I've tried all the available flavours of the Clean Lean protein powder range: smooth vanilla, rich chocolate, wild strawberry and creamy cappuccino. All the flavours are fantastic, especially the vanilla and chocolate. Apart from flavoured protein powders, there is also a plain, Just Natural option.
I use protein powder either to make low-carb smoothies or simply blended with a scoop with half a cup of coconut milk and water or full-fat Greek yogurt and water. The shakes were really creamy and filling. I don't usually eat in the morning and mostly skip my breakfast, so I had them either for lunch or in the afternoon after a workout.
If you are physically active or follow a vegetarian keto diet, you will find protein powders useful. Keep in mind that protein powder is not just an exercise supplement. I use it in baked goods because it's a great replacement for gluten. I haven't tried baking with Clean Lean Protein but will share a recipe once I do.
What I Like about Clean Lean Protein
- Taste. I love the subtle sweetness, and the texture which is rich and creamy.
- Allergy-free. It's dairy-free and egg-free which is great for those who can't eat whey protein powder or egg white protein powder.
- Convenient. It's convenient for those with busy lifestyles. Scoop, shake and you’re ready to go.
- Satiety. Protein is the most sating macronutrient and will keep you fuller for longer. Adequate protein intake on a ketogenic diet will help you lose weight!
- Low-carb. It's low in carbs (less than 1 gram of carbs per serving).
- Quality. Quality and clean ingredients, free of artificial sweeteners and colours, preservatives, additives, lactose, soy and gluten. Clean Lean protein powder is made with quality pea protein, natural food extracts (vanilla, chocolate, coffee and strawberry), and katemfe fruit extract (for natural sweetness).
- Perfect for active individuals. There is about 20 grams of protein per serving which contains all 9 essential amino acids needed for muscle growth and repair.
If you joined the KetoDiet Challenge, there will be a big giveaway at the end of it. Nuzest is one of the many amazing sponsors contributing!
Nuzest Good Green Stuff Powder
Finally, I tried the Good Green Stuff powder. I've never been a fan of green superfood powders but I was quite surprised that I didn't mind the taste of this product. You can mix the powder with water or "hide" it in a smoothie. It contains over 75 real-food ingredients and is high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes which are all beneficial for immunity, energy levels and digestion.
Where To Buy Nuzest
Enter our giveaway to win a 17.6 oz tub of Clean Lean protein powder + shaker of choice!
a Rafflecopter giveaway