Everyone should know how to make perfect scrambled eggs. This recipe shows how with just a little twist you can bring big flavours to your food and have something different for breakfast. It's one of my go-to meals when I don't have time to cook. Try on top of halved and toasted Ultimate Keto Buns!
Nutritional values (per serving):
|of which Saturated||19.6||grams|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (2.2%), protein (17.5%), fat (80.3%)
Ingredients (makes 1 serving):
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and beat them well with a whisk or fork.
- Pour the eggs into a pan, add butter or ghee and turn the heat on.
- Keep on low heat while stirring constantly. Do not stop stirring as the eggs may get dry and lose the creamy texture. Add the pesto and mix in well.
- Take off the heat, spoon crème fraîche in and mix well with the eggs.
- This will help the eggs cool down and stop cooking while keeping the creamy texture.
- Place on a serving plate and try with sliced avocado on top or my Ultimate Keto Buns!